Responsible for managing Storer Services Solutions projects to ensure timeliness, quality, and cost effectiveness.
Reports to Solutions Manager
Essential Functions and Duties (including but not limited to)
- Coordinate and review the design and layout of Solutions projects for implementation.
- Responsible for executing the design, installation and start up process for projects.
- Read, review and improve on design drawings and blueprints.
- Submittal preparation and review.
- Select and manage multiple vendors, technologies and subcontractors.
- Manage costs on projects to assure that the project comes in on budget.
- Ensure purchases are turned in timely in order to meet deadlines.
- Assist Field Superintendents as required.
- Attend job meetings and provide training as requested.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action and effectively communicating solutions with customers and co-workers as necessary.
- Manage and schedule multiple projects.
- Possess advanced knowledge of Air Conditioning systems and controls.
- Operate in a team based environment by coordinating with sales and service to understand and fulfill Total Customer and overall Account Management requirements.
- Other duties as assigned and necessary
- High School Diploma or Graduation Equivalency Diploma
- Associate’s degree/Bachelor’s degree in engineering, engineering technology or business management and three to five years experience in engineering or construction management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Experience
- Two years related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Office software (MS Project a Plus)
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and use hands to operate computer keyboard, and telephone. The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
(The work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
This position works in a combination office environment with routine visits to job sites which includes outdoor work and work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the job site visits, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Post Employment Training Required
Annual OSHA and Storer safety requirements
Storer AC Clinic
OEM Building Automation Systems.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the incumbent. At all times, employees will be required to follow any instructions and to perform any other duties within this or a lower job level upon the request of the Supervisor. At all times, employees may also be required to perform higher levels of duties.