Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to external customers, service technicians and interdepartmental associates and managers through telephone, computer and direct communication. Responsible for the scheduling and billing functions related to service contracts, time and materials work, and quoted jobs.
Reports to Service Manager
Essential Functions and Duties (including but not limited to)
- Responsible for coordination of all schedules and emergency service calls
- Schedules all service work for maintenance, quoted work, time and material, warranty, start-ups, emergency calls, training, meetings, on-call and any other directed activities.
- Ensures that all calls are properly entered in the dispatch software system
- Ensures all field schedules are updated and properly maintained
- Ensures proper information is obtained and entered for all service calls
- Ensures proper information is provided to the service technicians to achieve proper execution, maximize utilization and deliver superior customer satisfaction
- Maintain positive attitude and communicate professionally for all customer inquires including but not limited to customer complaints, redirecting service technicians in a fast paced changing environment
- Reviews documentation from service technicians, vendors and customers to ensure proper filing, accounts payable, cost moves and billing are completed in a timely manner
- Reviews all tasking and open work orders to ensure timely and required work is performed
- Ensures proper documentation is delivered to the customer as requested
- Provide proactive follow up with customers, service technicians and interoffice to ensure outstanding issues are resolved and all commitments and expectations are met or exceeded
- Provides timely and accurate billing of time and Material (T&M) and quoted work
- Prioritizes workload and requests ensure customer and employee satisfaction are delivered
- Enters data in software accounting system to ensure proper billing rate and markup information are accurate and up to date
- Coordinates service resources
- Coordinates operation interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition as necessary
- Logs service start-up and service work requirements in job tracking system
- Responsible for generating, interpreting, and printing various assigned reports
- High School Diploma or Graduation Equivalency Diploma
Skills and Experience
- Two years related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to effectively communicate with others. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
(The work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
This position works in primarily inside the main office in a cubicle equipped open area. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with moderate volume of incoming phone calls.
Post-Employment Training Required
WennSoft/GP modules as necessary
Annual OSHA safety requirements
Sales software and database programs as necessary
This job description in no way implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the incumbent. At all times, employees will be required to follow any instructions and to perform any other duties within this or a lower job level upon the request of the Supervisor. At all times, employees may also be required to perform higher levels of duties