IN Management, Service
Bossier Parish Community College
Bossier City, LA
Storer On-Site Building Services Contract: December 2004-Current.
The BPCC Storer Services has also been under a Client Services agreement with Bossier Parish Community College sense the campus was opened in 2004. Storer has been able to provide full onsite maintenance, energy management and measurement and verification of energy. Storer identifies ways to conserve energy along with providing energy measurement and verification as part of the BPCC energy policy.
The Physical Plant and Facility Planning Management team at BPCC has relied on the Storer Services model for peak performance for their campus from the beginning. It has performed beyond their expectations and has even served as an example for other facilities to follow. Part of our success at BPCC is due to the approach to the maintenance process, energy management, containing operational costs and effective energy management. Three key objectives were paramount; Comfort, Cost Control and Convenience. This operational teaming relationship has resulted in long term sustainability at the BPCC Campus.
Storer SBS On Site Services Includes:
- Provide BPCC quarterly reports showing PM performed for that reporting period per piece of equipment
- Provide BPCC quarterly reports showing total spend by each piece of equipment
- Track, measure, verify and report utility improvements and monthly savings
- Provide Preventative Maintenance HVAC Equipment
- (2) On Site Technicians respond to comfort complaints from staff & faculty across the district
- Coordinate with OEM’s to ensure results
- Repair deferred HVAC maintenance items
- Perform routine preventive maintenance with reporting